The Tactical Tether is a dual use piece of gear.
The first use is as a static cord for wearing a kydex equipped sheath inside of the waistband as pictured. One end of the Tactical Tether attaches to the sheath and the other end forms a belt loop. This is basically the same concept as the Samurai used for the Katana. Unlike other fixed blade carry methods this is very comfortable for extended periods of wear and allows the user to get a cut on the draw.
The second use for the Tactical Tether is a key leash. When attached to keys and adjusted the keys fall in between the thumb and index finger for self defense use draw.
- Made of MIL SPEC parachute cord.
- Once mounted can be worn strong or weak-side
- Non-metallic and light weight
- No clips or buckles to pinch skin
- Enables knife to be drawn without loss of sheath
- Comfortable for extended carry
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 December, 2011.