5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I coach little league football. Our team is the "Spartans." I use these beads on a necklace/lanyard as an award for something we've deemed the "300 Club." We award 3 each game week, and award them to players for excellence, attitude, hustle and improvement. The kids love them and compete fiercely for them!
Until the last Spartan! These beads are excellent quality. I will tie these as lanyards on some of my fixed blades.
Very happy with my purchase!! These beads are exactly what I wanted
It's the only way that you'll get that bead away from me!
Good price, great quality, and quick shipping.
Pewter Spartan Shield Bead
- US made lead-free pewter bead shield with Spartan emblem on one side and "MOLON LABE" ('Come and take them') in greek script on reverse (5/8" Dia).
- Antique brass plated finish.
- Fits a double strand of 550 para-cord and most accessory cords.
- 0.200" Dia lumen (hole) through bead
- One bead only, no para-cord provided.
- Many of our customers asked for these to tie their own lanyards, so here they are.