4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
1. Belt carry strap has glue that was coming undone, rather then being stitched.
2. Only 2 holes on either the top left or right of the actual sheath lines up for a Tek Lok from Blade Tech. Ulticlip was the only thing that worked.
3. The bottom screw on the sheath acutely grinds on the tip of the blade when you use the button scrap to secure the knife.
At least the leather is nice.
So glad they offered a leather sheath, nylon is too big and kydex too noisy. Will require serious break-in, just like a good holster. Comes out smooth as silk now! Wish other makers offered such a nice sheath!
The most high quality, genuine leather made sheath that I have ever owned. Perfect fit, amazing quality craftsmanship. Great company, another amazing product. I own the leather and kydex and both are top shelf and the best quality.
The brown leather sheath is well made and can accommodate the companion training knife.
Chattanooga Leather Works Leather Sheath
Hand crafted from saddle grade leather, this sheath affords both belt carry and attachment to PALS and MOLLE webbing. Fasteners, eyelets and Lift the Dot snaps are Black oxide finished for a great look!
- Saddle grade leather with a detachable / MOLLE belt loop.
- Fitted specifically for our Spartan Ronin Shinto
- Choose from either Black or Coyote Brown leather (ensure you choose leather color before placing in cart).
- The eyelet / hole pattern allows for the use of a "Tek Lok" or "Molle Lok" hardware from Blade Tech if the user wants convert it to a different configuration (Not Included).
These sheaths are made for us by our friends at www.chattanoogaleatherworks.com be sure them check them out!
NOTE: For the Spartan-Ronin Shinto only